Webinar: Export Reform Update – Focusing on the “Four Singles”
American Shipper magazine and its co-sponsor Amber Road (formerly Management Dynamics Inc.) are inviting participation in their upcoming Webinar, Export Reform Update – Focusing on the Four Singles, broadcasting live on Wednesday, March 28 at 2PM ET.
The Obama administration’s initiative to reform export regulations is taking shape. The effort is now centered on four key areas of reform – known as the “four singles.” This event will provide exporters with an update on the state of export reform and help them prepare for the changes now and in the future.
• What impacts will these changes have on exports today and in the future?
• What should exporters be doing now in preparation?
• How can exporters provide input to the government?
• What role will GTM technology play?
Key topics will include:
• A review of the “four singles”: Controlled items list; Licensing agency; Modern IT system; Enforcement agency.
Expert panelists include:
Beth Peterson, President of BPE Global
Eric Hirschhorn, Under-Secretary of the U.S. Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security
Lindsay Meyer, Co-Managing Partner, Venable LLP
J. Anthony Hardenburgh, Vice President, Global Trade Content, Amber Road
Click here to register for this free webinar.
For additional information or assistance at any time, you can contact American Shipper’s Help Desk: HelpDesk@Shippers.com.
Date: March 6, 2012